I believe that much of what I have to say below has already been said. So in essence, I am joining the ranks of civic-minded citizens, educators, and mental health professionals, when I say that we must change:
- Family: Put a strong focus on strengthening the family unit in America.
- Teaching executive function skill development early on. Make it a national priority!
- Personalize educational instruction to students, in order to maximize repetitive successful outcomes over time.
- Quiet the mind: Make it a law that all schools must teach and make time for quiet time meditation 2x's per day at school.
- Get Olympic-style serious about physical education programs in public schools. Pass a law and enforce it. All able kids should be doing metabolic interval training, isometric training, and dancing.
- Protect the mind of our kids. Clean up radio and television programming.
- Support parental book reading early on in the life of children.
- Reading to children at least 30-45 minutes per day is recommended, (Marylin Jaeger Adams).
- Elevate, and enhance coach/ mentor programs in creative and dynamic ways through the school systems.
For more, go to http://www.CoachBill.US