“…and David danced before the Lord with all his might..” 2 Samuel 6:14a / #HonoringGod 12/24/17 #God #JesusChrist #poem #remembrance #servantleaders



He does not faint,
nor does he weary.
His Word does not wane,
but shines brighter and brighter
to his coming day.
I said in retreat, “Lord, look what has become of it?!”
He pointed me back to all He said.
Searching Him, I found Him seeking me.
I thought to myself,
what is it to be a Christian?
Paul said it is a profession,
Lila said it was not enough to be a Christian,
but to go forth and be an active Christian.
Your words became as in the time of Daniel.
Inside of me I have kept them.
Sharing that which is sweeter than honey and the honeycomb with my children
If there be any hope,
please Lord, that they may love your Word;
that it may guide their heart and mind.
……………………………….
Before he graced us as the express image of God, the Lord Jesus Christ was the delight of His Father, and the apple of His eye. He became a little lower than the host of angels, a created host of ministering spirits sent to minister on Him and His children. Daniel asked, “for how can the servant of this my Lord talk with this my lord, (10:17a)? And yet, he came to us vulnerable, as an infant, and in a manger. No room was found in all of Bethlehem for the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. No hospital was at his service, but the trough feed of barn animals. God made it so for his entrance of incredible humility. He would not have it any other way. His earthly mother, Mary, blessed amongst women for carrying the King of Heaven and Earth itself, was/ is a servant of ‘this my Lord’, even as she gave physical birth to ‘this my Lord.’ Put at ease, by none other than the angel of the Lord (Jesus Christ), Joseph was told to “fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost…thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.”
Honored by the Archangel Gabriel and comforted by her cousin, in who’s womb also grew the spirit of Elijah, Mary did as the Lord bade her, with Joseph next to her.
“Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me. I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.”
Can we honor the Lord Jesus Christ at one moment in time and be found at fault for not honoring all that he said and did with how we live? He rose up early and sent his servants to proclaim the correct way, to give us truth time and time again and to put the life back into our years like a flowing fountain of water. Being it so, mercy is rendered on both the spiritual house of God as much as the physical seed of Abraham, which are more than the eye can number. But all my eyes see is a hesitancy of the children to live out as Godly pictures of the Lord Himself. Yet, I know that the Almighty is in control, just as he was before Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor who delivered him, an innocent man, to be scoured with pronged whips, spit on and nailed to a cross in almost complete nudity. Pilate reminded the Lord that his life was in his hands, to which the Lord responded to Pilate that he could do nothing without the assent of God, his Father. An interesting declaration which eluded my comprehension until recently… God’s plan was in alignment with his Son (God) being humiliated, tortured and whipped. Pontius Pilate could do nothing but abide, heart and soul, by that which the Lord prescribed. And so it is that even at this time, that the Lord allows dark forces to overcome the world. Even in America, the land of the free, yes, the and of the free, we slaughter our children before the Lord in the millions.
How the children are persecuted
How quickly the life is extinguished and snuffed out
How easily our spirits die within us, unknowingly
The eyes of the Lord
watching it all
Conditioned to see God as owned by worldly religions, have the connections between the creator and the created been sublimely cast in a hazy light of ‘modernism?’ I release my mind from holding down my understanding that God is anything less than hotter than fire, Sovereign and ever present with no offense impinged unto him.
He is the same today as he was then as he ever will be, according to his Word. It is a thing of testing that he has given us his ‘water’ (his Word, the Holy Bible KJV) and has allowed us to be ‘as if’ we were Gods, that is to say, with free will and stewardship over the entire Earth, and he looks upon us to see what we will do and how we will behave? I beg him to not take his eyes off of me, nor let his countenance disappoint in my step, that though all things are lawful for me as an everlasting child, not all things are expedient, and so I rest on him, putting his Word into me like the code of a computer, a line here, a precept there, overlaying the code of the world, laying myself at his feet, waiting for him tor raise me up again to tell me, “well done, son.”
“My soul followeth hard” after the Lord, (Psalm 63:8), and I put on as a soldier, this breastplate of faith and love, this helmet of salvation and I keep his Word as my sword.


Comments