“And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.”
2 Kings 6:17
When God called Elijah up to heaven, Elisha, his apprentice an heir asked that if it be possible, that a double portion of Elijah’s spirit be given unto him. Elijah let him know that if the lord deemed it so that upon the Lord coming down to pick up Elijah, Elisha would be able to see the Lord’s fiery chariot descending to pick him up and take him away, death having never touched Elijah. It was so that Elisha was able to see such thing occur and this signified God granting Elisha’s wish of a double portion of spirit.
Later on a certain man asked how a certain battle would play out on land seeing that the Lord’s armies were but few in the face of the enemies army. Calmly and with confidence, Elisha asked the Lord to open they eyes of this man so that he was able to see a countless multitude of horses and chariots flanking the Elisha round about. Thus, Elisha showed him that he nor those whom the Lord is with fight alone, though to the physical eye, it may seem that at times we are lone stars.
1. How does the soul live in the midst of a culture that is desensitized to legalized extermination of human life in the womb?
2. How does the soul thrive as it moves around a land that promotes positivity while we have legal extermination buildings that prey on the economically poor and uninformed?
3. Why do these extermination locations seem to habituate in low-income neighborhoods only?
4. What trickery of the mind goes into play into duping educated women to think the protection of human life is an attack on their rights as women? Where are the rights of the human females in the womb?
5. How much money does Planned Parenthood spend on misinformation, propaganda and propping up politicians? How is it that these politicians think themselves to be on the moral right?
How long should the good Lord bless this land? Why should He? For all the good that is done, for all the righteousness that is sowed, our good works are but dirty rags in the face of these extermination camps existing. With their haughty and lofty looks the workers of these ‘liberal-progressive’ centers have looked down upon me. Even so, God tells us to pray and bless our enemies, to bring them no harm, less we be like them. To let God avenge and not us, for our hearts are not made to withstand hate or long periods of sorrow, and yet, I will shine my light on your atrocity. I will shine my little light and speak my words across the world.
I stand with others unashamed and unafraid as you are brought down.
I see you gaping and wounded as you hurtle slander.
I enclose myself in a mountain stronger than iron.
In the covert of the Lord’s pavilion I am with brethren.
Down you shall go.
Down shall go your propaganda.
Down, down to the ground you and your spell.
In a fit, you gasp for air.
You move left and to the right.
Your blood boils hot as you teeter backwards and lose your step.
You shall no more plan any parenthood.
You shall no more smile outwardly and champion yourself as a protector of women.
You are a blight on the land, a sad chapter, a hole in this American quilt.
“And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.”
2 Kings 6:16