In God Our Spirits Become Unstoppable / #socialresponsibility #positivedisruption #saveAmerica

Set ups, frame ups, hidden agendas arrive my way.
I rise up and laugh them off.
You can’t stop me.
I will continue to attack apathy.
The world is small and flat.
Prepare for intellectual and spiritual war.
Throw me anywhere, I spring back.
My spirit is unquenchable.



“But if any man love God, the same is known by him.”

1 Corinthians 8:3


Love is not just a soft feather. 
Love is long-suffering, willing to endure onslaught and wrath.
Love is magnanimous and unstoppable, fierce. 
Love is the man and woman who says I shall not fade away from the sea of apathy before me.

Can I live in peace with my neighbors and also fight the gross apathy of the American heart? Can I fight the evil that is abortion and maiming of human brains with unsafe vaccine practices and still walk at peace on the streets of the land?
Can I bring my heart to the fore and all my drive to quash this apathy and destroyer of all that is the United States of America? Abortion and damaging the human brain with vaccines is destroying us from the inside out on the spiritual and physical level.


The Lord sais to live peaceably with our neighbors, to love one another as God loves us, to love Him with all our spirit, with all our body. God sais he wants our wills to be aligned to His. Not to subscribe to a ‘philosophy of positivity’ above everything else. Peace at all costs is a mindset of appeasement and weakness.  It would be as if we give our minds to others to control, to tell us right from wrong when the truth is always before us.


Why should I stay quiet? Why should I tow the line and operate against my soul? Let God avenge the murder of my first child. In the meantime, I will shine my light on the grossness that is perpetuated on the land.

I shall not stop until there be peace in the land or the good Lord call me.

“But by the grace of God I am what I am; and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.”





Comments