#StartSmall, then #GoBig: Your Attitude Shapes your Values & Dreams

"In any given moment we have two options: to move forward into growth or to step back into safety."

-Abraham Maslow

To the unexperienced mind, it may seem impossible to sustain the will and conviction to make a positive life change. I find that by getting technical about my thinking,  I (we) can do something everyday to realize the goals that are in our mind and heart, and thus, live life on a whole new level.

For example,  because I am sticking to my goals, I am no longer the same person I was two years ago. Transforming oneself does not require we change our values, if those values are worthwhile and healthy. Hold onto solid values and principles that support the genuine well-being of others and you'll find that your non-tangible values sustain your attitude and drive. My exterior, what others see, is in transition as it gallops to catch-up and mirror how I feel and am on the interior.  Being clear on why I pursue my goals retrofits my mind to think and act accordingly in such a way that the goals begin to materialize a little here, a little there, day by day. What stops all this is doubt, second-guessing your ability, going negative or letting the negativity of others dissuade you.

Let doubt and fear have its moment, and then realize that in a while you won't feel doubt and fear anymore. It is a momentary feeling. It will pass. Protect and grow your daily energy and channel it into materializing your dreams moment by moment.

Comments