- political science
- physical education
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Sunday, July 8, 2018
Friday, July 6, 2018
- Are not the U.S. Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and our Bill of Rights derived from a foundation in the Judeo-Christian holy scripture?
- Does not the abortion industry place itself as the standard of international morality, seating itself as if it were the God of family?
- Should we have the right to kill ourselves at the stage of life where we live in the womb?
- Should fathers have legal parental consent choice in the ending of a child in the womb?
- What are the numbers and percentages of woman from different ethnicities who get abortions?
- Is it so that people of African-American and Hispanic heritage compromise the majority of the human abortions performed on a daily basis on U.S. soil?
- Is it proper and rational that individuals and organization of individuals may unite and object to the legal ability for human beings to have their lives ended when they are children in the womb? What kind of response should be coming from any citizen who believes that the United States of America is “one nation under God, with God calling the human life in the womb “a child?”
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
1. Who can understand economic oppression without the benefit of a solid education? Who can know how to see opportunity in the absence of...
I t is not the responsibility of empty vessels to create the motivation to learn, but rather, the prerogative to teach, the very respo...
Prayer For Harlem /#positivedisruption #newera #USA Sensibleness sais #EveryLifeMatters